SportsPlus is Central Iowa's full service healthcare provider for:
REHABILITATION: Physical therapy
WELLNESS: PEAK Performance fitness and performance training
ACUTE CARE & TREATMENT: Athletic Training outreach
PREVENTION: Pre-Employment screenings
HEALTH: Health coaching.
Our reputation has been built by having outstanding Physical Therapists and Athletic Trainers who give you the time and treatment that you need to help you achieve your goals. Our mindset in everything we do is to help you become the best you that you can be.
We are The Place Where CHAMPIONS Rehabilitate and Train.
Once you've stepped in the doors for the first time, you've become a part of our SportsPlus family and will always be treated like a family member.
Our mission is to provide exceptional, progressive, and cost-effective outpatient physical therapy, athletic training, performance enhancement services that emphasize individual care, patient education, and prevention of future injury to the residents of Marshalltown, Grundy Center and surrounding communities.
The members of the SportsPlus team all work with a common purpose - to help you achieve your goal of being restored to an optimal level of health and return to doing all the things that you love to do.
- We believe that a positive, friendly, fun and professional atmosphere provides the ideal environment for you to recover from injury.
- We believe that a relaxed, open atmosphere, where patients comfortably communicate with their therapist, other staff members, as well as other patients, provides an optimal environment to recover from injury.
- We believe that a client who is well educated concerning their condition will be more compliant with their program and ultimately heal faster.
- We believe that preventing injury by leading healthy lifestyles and promoting wellness is a vital function of our services.
- We believe in looking at each client as a whole person and not just the body part that is painful or limiting function.
YouTube - SportsPlus Sports Medicine and Physical Therapy Center
32 E. Main Street, Marshalltown, IA 50158
606 E. 1st Street, Grundy Center, IA 50638
Saturday / Sunday: CLOSED
Marshalltown: Phone 641-753-6636, Fax: 641-753-1005
Grundy Center: Phone: 319-825-6636, Fax: 319-825-4939
EMAIL CONTACT FORM
Please use this form for general inquiries only.
DO NOT include information you wish to remain private.
If you wish to speak to a Physical Therapist about your specific condition, please call our Marshalltown clinic at 641-753-6636 or the Grundy Center Center clinic at 319-825-6636